Inflatable Packers International (IPI) is a leading designer and manufacturer of down-hole products with distinctly different inflatable packer technology.
IPI – our vision is to be the world’s first choice inflatable packer company.
- enables more high pressure cycles.
- With a focus on innovation, quality and customer satisfaction, IPI have advanced their version of inflatable packer technology to a wide range of fields, including conventional and unconventional oil and gas, mining, geothermal, water resources and geotechnical exploration. More recently packers can now operate to 150 OC and 15,000 psi (not concurrent) and the “envelope” is still being pushed outwards.
- IPI manufacture complete down-hole systems for hydraulic fracturing, permeability testing, formation evaluation and acid treatment with innovative, practical and durable features; well completion solutions for cementing, water shut-off, screen installation and well repair; production tools include bridge plugs, pump packers and ASR Flow Control Valves.
- In addition IPI is a world leader in Custom and OEM Components, together with Replacement Packers for oilfield and non-oilfield multi-set packer systems.
- IPI also provide Rental of selected products.
The IPI Vision and Team draws from many years of experience in providing cost-effective solutions that work. We pride ourselves in being responsive and we stand behind our products.
IPI maintains stocking locations in Australia, USA, and Chile, with representatives worldwide. Please contact any of our offices by phone, or submit an online information request for a prompt response to any requests that you may have.